Camerich was established in 1997 with the goal of providing quality furniture design at reasonable prices.
As a testament to this Camerich has expanded from a single showroom to being sold in over 63 countries worldwide. We continue to strive to offer our customers exceptional quality, price and service.
The company is now entering an exciting phase of expansion in the UK and worldwide which will see its sales, design and manufacturing capacity develop and expand over the coming 12 month period.
We are fully aware that the success of the company’s strategy will depend upon its people.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Swiss Cottage, London
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Type: Full time – 9am – 5pm - Monday – Friday
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our head office team as an Administrative Assistant.
Working as part of a small, focussed team, this role would require a candidate who is self-motivated and hard-working.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to get a foothold in an office environment. We are looking for someone who is keen to start progress their career and to gain experience in related roles.
The main duties of the role are:
- Complete filing of sales receipts and delivery notes in a timely manner whilst maintaining a well organised filing and achieve storage
- Maintain and be responsible for all postage within the company
- Fulfilling all customer brochure and sample requests daily
- Assisting the purchasing manager with assessing stock levels and received inventory
- Stock and Data Entry duties
- Regular updates to our on-line order tracking database
- Ordering and maintaining stationary and office equipment
- Ad-hoc administrative and clerical duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, organised, self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Good team player
- Excellent time management
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Administrative experience preferable
Retail Sales Assistant
Skills and Experience Required
Please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com