Camerich was established in 1997 with the goal of providing quality furniture design at reasonable prices.
As a testament to this Camerich has expanded from a single showroom to being sold in over 63 countries worldwide. We continue to strive to offer our customers exceptional quality, price and service.
The company is now entering an exciting phase of expansion in the UK and worldwide which will see its sales, design and manufacturing capacity develop and expand over the coming 12 month period.
We are fully aware that the success of the company’s strategy will depend upon its people.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to: email@example.com
Retail Sales Assistant
Skills and Experience Required
- A strong retail sales background – preferably with experience of high-end / luxury furniture sales.
- A good knowledge/appreciation of design, trends and styles (in particular within the interiors sector).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with sound administration and IT competence.
- To promote and sell our extensive range of furniture.
- To support the Retail Sales Manager in the day to day management of the Showroom.
- To advise customers based on their furniture requirements, utilising showroom stock, brochures and other marketing materials, and discuss different models and fabric options. To propose alternatives to stock ie. custom order items, and suitable fabrics based on the customer’s requirements including style and budget.
- To create quotations, sales receipts and delivery notes for all enquiries and sales. All paperwork should be correctly filed, and entered in our Sales Order System. Attention to detail and daily checklists are required for all orders to ensure delays and errors are minimised.
- To follow up on retail leads generated through website, direct mail and showroom visits to ensure all sales potential are realised.
- To ensure showroom, office and ancillary areas are clean, tidy and well stocked with brochures, marketing materials, retail price lists and samples as appropriate.
- To ensure there is sales presence in the showroom at all times (to be coordinated by the Retail Sales Manager). This will include weekend and early evening work as required.
- To ensure all stock is correctly labelled and priced (including dimensions and fabrics details).
- To liaise with the logistics and warehouse team to ensure all orders are fully paid prior to delivery.
- Basic Salary £18,000. A rewarding commission structure will apply, with OTE in the first year equating to £28,000-£30,000.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org